Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just a little collection....

I rode my Hollywood again yesterday morning. The weather was sunny and 75 degrees! Yea for winter! Well, as close to winter as Arizona gets, ha ha!

We trotted for about 10 minutes working on collection. Then we worked for 10 minutes on bridleless training. He was great and we enjoyed our time together. Hollywood is such a love bug and tries hard to please me. I sure love that boy.

I booted him for our ride and kept the boots on until lunch time. He hasn't been a bit sore, just a bit stiff in his left leg/shoulder. So far, so good.

I wanted to ride him bareback and work on our bridleless training today but it was raining this morning and it's pretty muddy out there. I'll try this afternoon when it dries up.

Make it a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment